Orders can be purchased online at our website "www.Globaltecheng.com” and can also be placed by phone (866-630-3500) or by fax (816-630-3504).
All transactions are in U.S. dollars. Online orders are payable with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. Established customers may request a line of credit. To request a line of credit please call customer service at 1-866-630-3500 or send an email to email@example.com.
While Global Technology & Engineering strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. Global Technology & Engineering reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, information related to text, pricing, availability and product descriptions) at any time without notice (including after you submitted your order and confirmation was received). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Global Technology & Engineering shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If your credit card has been charged for any order subsequently cancelled, Global Technology & Engineering will issue a credit to your credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Shipping cost indicated at time of check-out are estimates only. Actual shipping costs will be based upon charges from selected carrier at the time of shipment. Stock orders are usually shipping within one to two days of receipt. Even though we strive to be accurate and realistic with our lead-times, the lead-times quoted are based on our best assessment of material availability and production schedules at the point of quote, and may be subject to change at any given time. If the items you are requesting are not in stock acknowledgements with ship dates will be sent either via email or by fax.
Please contact us directly if delivery is required for a specific day. Additional shipping charges may be applied for expedited orders, residential addresses, orders shipped by truck line, and/or construction sites. If your order is shipped by UPS and you have provided us with a valid e-mail address you should receive an e-mail with tracking information when the shipment leaves our dock. All items purchased from this site are pursuant to a shipment contract from the carrier. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passed to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Global Technology & Engineering will not be held responsible for damage to orders during transit if orders ship via Collect on your account. All orders Must be inspected upon arrival and sign for damaged once received. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns pertaining to shipping and/or delivery.
Returns cannot be made without Global Technology & Engineering’s management approval. Special order items may not be returnable. Minimum restocking fee of 25% may be applied to certain refundable items, please contact customer service with questions or concerns pertaining to our return policy.
Prior to consideration for credit, all return shipments must meet the following requirements:
- All requests for returns must be made in writing within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice. Requests must detail the original Purchase Order number, part number, and quantity.
- Global Technology & Engineering will issue a Material Authorization number based upon the above information.
- Return material must be shipped back to the factory via prepaid freight. Global Technology & Engineering will not credit freight charges.
- Returned material must be received in new and re-saleable condition. If material is not received in new and re-saleable condition, the purchaser will be offered the option of having the material returned to them freight collect.
- Any special items, materials that are subject to quotation and non-cataloged items are not subject to return.
- Cut lengths of tubing are special order items, therefore are non returnable.
- Requests for return material must exceed $50 net customer billing.
- A claim for lost, delayed, or damaged material is the responsibility of the consignee.
- Consideration for claims of shortages not covered by common carriers must be made in writing, within 10 days from date of delivery.
Appropriate sales tax is collected for the state of Missouri.
To contact Global Technology & Engineering about an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-630-3500 and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.